Disability Concerns seeks to bring about the full participation of all people with disabilities in the life of the church and the full participation of the church in the lives of people with disabilities. We need volunteers to help us in this mission. Here are some possibilities:
- Regional Disability Advocate - Work with Christian Reformed (CRC) or Reformed Church in America (RCA) churches in your region.
- Church Disability Advocate - Help your own congregation become the community God intends for it to be.
- Write an article for us to consider for our print or online publications.
- Volunteer at one of our offices.
- Contribute money to help us serve churches.
Please give us a call at 888-463-0272 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.