New Materials Available through Faith Alive
It’s been two years since the previous Faith Alive catalog came out. Now the latest edition has appeared and will be arriving in church mailboxes this month. Get a sneak digital peek of the 2020-22 Faith Alive Catalog.
Here is a look at other materials that are now being distributed by Faith Alive Christian Resources:
- Dwell Flex is a new segment of the Dwell children’s ministry curriculum. It was created specifically for the challenges and changes many churches are navigating through right now during the COVID-19 pandemic. Thirty-six new Dwell sessions have been developed for use in a variety of situations and across multiple age groups to help make lesson planning a little easier.
- Free Guide for Adapting Dwell Sessions — For those interested in using the Dwell curriculum this fall, a free guide has been created that can help users adapt any Dwell session into a simplified outline that leaders can use with children in-person (or online) or that parents can use with children at home. For those still deciding which curriculum to use, download 10 free sessions of Dwell to see how adaptable they can be. Learn more about the free guide.
- Curriculum ordering — Curriculum ordering season is here for the 2020-21 school year. Online ordering options are available at FaithAliveResources.org/Order. This includes ‘fast order forms’ that make ordering easy. But for those preferring to talk to someone, customer service representatives are available to answer questions and take orders at 800-333-8300. For those not using Faith Alive curriculum yet, download free samples online at DwellCurriculum.org or KidConnection.org.
Featured Resources focusing on kids’ faith formation
- Home Grown Handbook for Christian Parenting - Practical, real-world advice for parents about how to help their kids know and love God.
- Quest of Faith - A revised book that can help teens and young adults answer basic questions about the Christian faith and our Reformed heritage.
- God Loves Me storybooks - Colorful set of 52 storybooks designed for children ages 2-3. A meaningful way to nurture faith at home and at church.
- You're Invited - This one-week devotional guide helps parents explain what the Lord's Supper is all about and helps children get ready to participate.
- Dwell Flex sessions - 36 new Dwell curriculum sessions that have been distilled and adapted to work across a wide range of ages and within a wide variety of settings (by video, at church, or at home).