Faith Alive Resources for the Fall
Despite ongoing challenges from the COVID-19 pandemic, time has continued to fly by and churches are getting ready to kick off their fall programming.
Whether online or in person or a mixture of both, your church will find that Faith Alive has resources for teaching the covenant promises and blessings of God’s story in Scripture to people of all ages — be it in the fall or throughout the rest of the year.
Some resources are fairly new, while others are tried and true curricula, books, and programs that have worked well over the years.
If your church is looking for materials to use in your ministry programs, here are some options to consider:
For Children and Families
- Launched last fall, Dwell Flex is an engaging multi-age children's curriculum that adapts to a variety of contexts, making it the perfect option for children's ministries that are unsure whether they will be able to meet in person throughout this coming fall. Available now are 36 New Testament sessions (Year 1) along with 12 Old Testament sessions—and 24 more sessions (Year 2) will be released in the coming months. Read more about Flex, and request sample sessions.
- Family life these days is busy, and Dwell at Home’s series of 5 Ways Tip Sheets has been created with your family’s busy pace in mind. The newest tip sheets are 5 Ways to Practice Service as a Family and 5 Ways to Practice Remembering as a Family. Read more about the whole series, and download the tip sheets free from Dwell at Home’s webpage to share with your church.
- The God Loves Me Series provides a colorful set of 52 storybooks that retell Bible stories in simple language that young children can understand. Each book includes a prayer and suggestions for learning-through-play activities.The books are also sold separately and make great gifts, especially for new readers, or they can be used to supplement other preschool programs (2- to 3-year-olds).
- Discover Revelation from Discover Your Bible is available for your small group. This in-depth study leads you to dig deeper into the initial chapters of Revelation, where Jesus addresses the seven churches. The study questions are designed for use with visitors and seasoned believers. Purchase the digital format from the Global Coffee Break website or the print format from Faith Alive. And did you know that 11 Discover Your Bible studies are available in Spanish?
- Daylight—This classic book of 366 devotions uses Scripture to shed light on what it means to live in the presence and promises of God.
- Twilight—This companion to the bestselling devotional book Daylight leads you through an entire year of meaningful moments with God.
- 150: Finding Your Story in the Psalms—Reading this book, you will find yourself underlining an especially poignant verse here or jotting notes in the margin there, as the Psalms come alive through the stories of people who have used and abused them through the centuries.