Financial Shalom aims to strengthen the long-term financial literacy skills of pastors and congregations by offering the following:
LSS Financial Services will provide up to six financial counseling sessions annually to all ordained CRCNA pastors and seminarians. The pastor or seminarian only needs to mention they are with the CRCNA to receive this free and confidential financial service. Visit LSS Financial for more information.
- Church Stewardship Training is provided by Barnabas Foundation at no cost to the church.
- Crown Financial’s Moneylife Personal Finance online study is available for free to all CRC pastors, congregations, and church members. Visit Crown to sign up today! .
- Financial Shalom has partnered with the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) to provide our pastors and churches with a FREE subscription to Church Excel – a valuable resource hub featuring useful information on a wide variety of financial topics. ECFA is based in the United States and therefore their Church Excel tax resources are mostly focused on U.S. situations.
- Check out the wide array of Network resources for pastors and churches.
- Check out the video recordings from Financial Shalom’s gathering - What Role Will Bivocational Ministry Play in the Future of the CRCNA?