Share the gospel, live it missionally, and plant new churches in our neighborhoods as we discover how to connect with our local and global ministry contexts.
God calls us as individuals and congregations to embody Gospel witness everywhere and in all of our life. This includes practicing the way of Jesus in our neighbourhoods and the world, and dedicating abundant resources (time, talent, treasure) to this cause. A variety of helpful resources can be found at crcna.org/resources to help us work towards this milestone.
Here is a portion of what is available:
- Family Fire (Your Family’s Great Commission; Everyday Evangelism; Missional Living)
- Groundwork (Light in a Dark World; Global Church-Global Mission; Epiphany and God’s Mission)
- Go Local
- Journeys into Friendship
- Kids Corner (“Loving My Neighbor”; “Serving Others”)
- Starting Churches (resources for church planters and those considering it)
- Urban Training Collaborative
- Witness: Equipped to Share the Good News
Have additional questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out. The Christian Reformed Church has staff and ministries who are eager to help you and your congregation on this journey. If you aren't sure where to start, David Morgan would be happy to talk with you and provide some suggestions for initial steps.
Have a story to share about how your congregation is learning about or living out this milestone? Let us know.