Bringing Christ to the Nations.
For more than 100 years, Christian Reformed World Missions has been helping CRC members fulfill the Great Commission, primarily through planting churches and sending missionaries around the world. Over the past decade, a shift to strategic partnerships and networking has played a crucial role in expanding our work with unreached peoples and mobilizing local churches. Between our missionaries and partners, the Good News is being preached around the world.
Thanks to your support, 200 missionaries serve in 20+ countries. And because of our strategic partnerships, God is multiplying CRWM’s impact and influence to more than 40 nations.
The Nehemiah Center is one of Christian Reformed World Missions' Transformational networks – places that are equipping and connecting church and community leaders.
Ministry Shares help fund:
- Missions resourcing for CRCNA congregations
- Missionaries serving in over 40 countries
- Evangelism and church planting efforts among unreached and least reached people groups
- Trainings to strengthen in-country leaders on biblical leadership
- Teaching and coaching on integrating a biblical perspective into curricula and classrooms.
- Transformation networks focused on country-wide Christ-centered renewal in individuals, churches, and communities.
Wasted Lives No More.
As Farid grew up in the tough streets of Nicaragua, his life began to go off track. He started skipping school, drinking heavily, and got involved in a gang. But Francisco, a local pastor working with the Nehemiah Center, reached out to Farid and his friends. Francisco befriended and earned the respect of these troubled kids, offering them a fresh perspective on God, themselves and their community.
In 2010, Farid and several others committed their lives to Christ. Life is not always easy, but they are earning a new reputation. Now they use their time to make and sell hammocks to raise money so they can help others. They’ve begun investing in the community by organizing an event for its more than 200 children. Once drifting and without purpose, now they work hard to change the world for the better.